Monday, April 22, 2013

Kev's birthday

Kev turned 39 years old on April 19th!

We went out for dinner with some friends the night before. He is such a popular boy...there were 18 of us there. It was lotsa fun.

Kev's birthday dinner

The following day was Kev's birthday. The students made him a chocolate/beer cake. He had been hinting about it for months. They also made a video about/for him. It was so funny. They obviously have a lot of respect for Kev.

I couldn't think of what to get him for his birthday, so I decided to get him something that I want - the dvd box set of Alias. But I did't know how to order it on the internet, Kev had to do it. Also, I don't have my own bank account here, so Kev had to pay for it too. It was a very thoughtful gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment