Saturday, February 12, 2011

Santa Marinella

Kev and I were able to go to Santa Marinella again this weekend. The weather is absolutely incredible at the moment.

It is great spending time with Jackie and Conor and Finn . Their place is amazing, with a huge terrace and great views of the beach. We were very spoilt because Conor made us breakfast - pancakes with syrup...they just kept coming and coming. Delicious!

The view from Jackie and Conor's

Conor, Jackie and Finn, and the Wags

Later in the day, I went and sat on the beach again to read my book. It was so calm and peaceful. I put my feet in the water again, but refrained from dunking my head this time. It was a glorious day....so relaxing.

Santa Marinella

I can't wait for Summer!

2 comments:

  1. haha - Finn looks really shocked or something! It was great having you guys... come again any time ;)

    ReplyDelete