Thursday, May 3, 2012

Visitors

Last week we were blessed with the visit of our friends Mary and Keiron. They were popping into Rome for a few days before gallavanting around Ireland. On Monday night we went out for dinner at our favourite local restuarant that guarantees good food, bad wine and bad service at a very reasonable price - it's quite charming.

Then I caught up with them again on Wednesday after attending the audience with the Pope. I hadn't been to one of these audiences in about ten years, so it was a lovely way to spend my morning. I met Mary and Keiron afterwards, and we wandered off in search of a restuarant for lunch. Luckily you never have to go far to find food in Italy. We had some yummy pizzas and (good)wine. It was so good to see them again and to get all the news about Melbourne and the Bookshop.

Keiron, Mary and Hele


I am so grateful to them for their visit. Perhaps one day some other 'friends' from the CCB will come and see us!


No comments:

Post a Comment