We arrived on Friday evening after a nice trip on the train. It gave me time to continue reading the first of the Narnia books in Italian. I may be finished by the time we return to Australia.
On Saturday morning we had Mass in the Basilica of Santa Chiara. Then we had a lot of time to pray in front of the San Damiano cross. The weather was wonderful, so we were able to enjoy the views, before listening to some great talks.
I just love Assisi. It is such a holy place and is so inspiring......
We were all so happy that we could hardly contain our excitement....Carly and Kev
There were about 140 people at the Community Weekend, including about 14 Aussies. I was surprised at how many people from the Italian Community that I know now. Some of them I remember from when I did the ESM myself eight years ago.Elena, Beppe, Lauretta and Hele
It was a great weekend.
Excuse me Wagners - how is it that there were 14 Australians at an Italian Community Weekend?
ReplyDeleteDom
PS You go to Fraternity in France at Christmas, yes?
We go, yes
ReplyDelete